Enjoy the wonderful gastronomic experience of chewy pearls rolling and bouncing on your tongue! The delicious pearls are made from premium tapioca powder in Taiwan, the origin of the world-beloved pearl milk tea. Made without excessive additional preservatives, and can be enjoyed after following simple cooking steps.
Weight: 3 kg. = approx. 120 cups (25 g per 500 ml drink)
Instructions for preparing:
1. Boil the water; put and stir the pearls. (Recommended weight ratio: pearl: water = 1:7)
2. When the pearls are floating on the water surface, simmer them with medium heat for 20 minutes. Keep stirring the pearls to prevent them from sticking to the pot.
3. Turn off the heat, cover the lid, and leave the pearls in the pot for 25 minutes.
4. Put the pearls in a sieve, rinse them with cold water until the cores of pearls are cooled down.
5. Filter the water of the pearls, put them in a bowl, and add hazelnut syrup over the pearls. Leave the whole bowl of pearls for 30 minutes, and they will have the greatest taste and chewiest texture.
6. The cooked pearls are suggested to be consumed within 4-6 hours.
|INGREDIENTS||Tapioca Starch, Water, CMC, Caramel Flavour, Sorbic Acid (under 0.1%)|
|ENERGY||305.14 kJ / 73 kcal|
|FAT (OF WHICH SATURATES)||0g(0g)|
|CARBOHYDRATE (OF WHICH SUGARS)||19g(0g)|
Regular Brown Sugar Tapioca Balls 3kg
- Product Code: 83LT01
- Cashback: £0.09
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £8.99